Monday, August 4, 2014

All About Me:

Hello Mighty Girls!!  My name is Mrs. Hall.  I am thrilled to be your third grade teacher!  This is going to be my second year teaching an all girls class and I can't wait to meet each of you in a few weeks!!  I have been teaching at Oakland Elementary for 12 years and this will be my 25 year in the classroom.

I graduated from the University of South Carolina in 1991 with a Bachelor in Elementary Education.  I am currently finishing up my Masters at Converse College.  I absolutely love school and hope to pass my passion for learning on to you!

I was born in Spartanburg, SC and have lived in Boiling Springs all of my life.  I love our Bulldog community and the Southern charm that it possesses. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Kevin, for 24 years.  We have a beautiful, vivacious 16 year old daughter named Emily and a fun-loving Jack Russell named Buddy.  Our newest family member is Anja who will be staying with us as a foreign exchange student his year.  She recently arrived at our home and we can't wait to share our lives with her!  Most of my extended family also lives in the area so I am truly blessed!

When I am not at school or planning exciting activities for us to do... I enjoy reading, shopping, gardening, traveling and spending time with my precious family and friends. 

These are a few of my favorite things:

Restaurant:  P.F. Changs                       Drink:  Starbucks
Fast Food:  Chick-fil-A                           Store: Hobby Lobby
Snack:  Cheez-It                                    Color:  Pink
Candy:  Reese Cup                                Team:  Gamecocks
Food:  Thai                                           Boutique: Palmetto Twist

I am excited about our upcoming year together!  See you soon!


My family at my nephew's wedding
 

My Bulldog cheerleader!

                                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. Savannah and I are excited for an all girls class. We can't wait to see how it all turns out. We will see you Wednesday for meet the teacher day, and are looking forward to the upcoming school year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thrilled that Savannah will be in my class this year and can't wait to meet her and my other Mighty Girls next week!! I am looking forward to an exciting and fun-filled year!

      Delete